- all components or selected ones: $60.00/hour
- available to any college prep high school student (9-12)
- get stated early. Plan curricular choices, volunteer and humanitarian activities, leadership and summer options which give you an "admission edge".
Weekend Intensives (fourteen hours, 9-4 Saturday and Sunday)
- components selected to meet group and individual needs
- cost (each participant): $550.00 for two $450.00 for three $350.00 for four
- additional post session appointments for $50.00/hour
- available to current prep, juniors and seniors with a 3.0G.P.A.
Summer Vacation Classes
- all components covered
- $500.00 per student
- additional post session appointments available at $50.00/hour
- thirty hours of group and individual assistance (six hours daily, M-F)
- maximum of ten participants
- available to incoming juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.0 college prep G.P.A.
- classes foster camaraderie among the group, honest feedback and peer support through this stressful college admission process.